1. Superior quality Congress and speakers have earned the EAPS meeting a reputation as one of the most well regarded and respected international paediatrics meetings and a trusted source for the latest developments in paediatrics research and clinical care. Meet the faculty.
2. A globally diverse meeting with delegates representing over 50 countries on average, EAPS truly embodies the spirit of an international meeting. EAPS offers something new every year, giving attendees a window into the future of paediatrics. Visit the website for more information.
3. This unique program features interactive pre-congress courses, as well as ESN teaching courses, keynote lectures from some of the leading experts in the field, a diverse array of parallel symposia arranged in tracks by topic specially designed for physicians, Nurses, Young investigators, pharmacist and physiotherapists. Click here to view the scientific programme.
4. An accessible, open and friendly atmosphere that welcomes colleagues old and new. EAPS 2016 provides exceptional opportunities for young people to present their work, as well as network and collaborate with senior researchers, clinicians, and peers. Check EAPS 2016 Networking Events
5. Enjoy the great city of Geneva! Geneva combines charm and history with great dining and shopping options as a top tier international destination. It is a very walkable city with many museums and attractions available with free public transportation. For more information about Geneva, click here.